Note: Students must have Student ID which will be checked.
Note: ICCED requires a registration for each paper. If you have 2 papers there must be 2 registrations, etc.
Note: Registration for one paper contains 5 pages, extra pages will be charged.
Type of Registrations
|Regular||Full Paper||USD 500||N/A|
|Listeners||USD 300||USD 320|
|Students||Full Paper||USD 450||N/A|
|Listeners||USD 280||USD 300|
|Special||ICCED TPC Member||USD 400||N/A|
|ICCED Reviewer||USD 450||N/A|
|Other||Additional Paper||USD 350||N/A|
|Extra Page||70 USD/per page||N/A|
|Extra Proceedings||USD 50/per hard copy||USD 80/per hard copy|
The above fees for registration types include the following expenses for one person.
- All of the conference programs during the ICCED 2017 period including keynote addresses and sessions.
- A Proceedings (for authors) /CD collection (Abstract and Listeners)
- An Abstract Book
- Lunch, Dinner and coffee break during the conference day
- Cancellations 40 days prior to the start of the conference will be refunded 80% of fees;
- Cancellations between 39 and 3 days prior to the start of the conference will be refunded 50% of fees;
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations within 3 days of the start of the conference.